Snotty noses and potential divorces

Another week, another blog post, right?

I've given it some thought and concluded with the fact that I want to keep our weekends free from bloging, perhaps just the occasional Instagram story or post. Even though my work hours at the hotel can be horrendous, I'm so pleased that I always have the weekends off.

However the last two weekends feels like anything but "off time". Having a small child start nursery is a challenge - especially for all of our immune systems. I mean... can't remember the last time I had a cold, and now I've been coughing and feeling sorry for my self for a week. Not to mention the wife... She already has selective hearing, as I like to call it, towards me and in combination whit that, her never ending "ear storm sound" as a result of her brain blood cloths and being full of cold, yeah, she's a dream nowadays.

Somehow we've managed not to get a divorce, all chores and house work has been done - if you exclude all the started-on-projects-that-someones wife-hasn't-finished. We have about eight days to get sh*t done since the mother in law are coming to town! Now, let us just hope that I don't volunteer to be chairman or something under tomorrows parent meeting. I don't have time, but I really do like to organise others.. Gah.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment