Hello, my name is...

I just dived in to this blog and never really introduced myself or the hot topic of this blog - my family. So I thought it would be fitting to give you the low-down this autumnal Tuesday evening.


As the description bar states I'm in my late twenties, turned 29 in February, and together with my wife Silje (also 29 - however six months younger and in her book that's important for you to know!) and daughter I live in Trondheim, Norway. I'm born in Stockholm, Sweden, and moved to Norway when I was eight and my little brother had just turned two. You see, our mother are Norwegian and father Swedish, so we have strong connections to both countries.

Both my parents and brother lives outside of Oslo, about 600 kilometres from Trondheim, and the majority of Siljes family lives far north. So our support network in Trondheim are quite slim. We have a handful of close friends, and luckily Siljes brother and girlfriend moved here this summer.

Just don't go and ask him how "lucky" he feels about the 14k odd jobs he had to help us with. Like changing ceiling lights - no problem with normal height, ours however are over double in height and a mild pain in the a** to do anything with. Anything but the look of it, cause it looks amazing with double ceiling height!

We have been together for five years and married three of them. Our beautiful wedding was in Paris, with the loveliest photographer to capture the magic - just take a look here! After numerous attempts we (Silje rocked that baby bump!) got pregnant in January of last year with great help from this team. Fun fact: on the same day that Kiddos embryo was implanted I had a job interview and got the job (and the baby!)

I'll give you more personal details along the blog journey, and have a post called "She is, I am" coming up soon. It's rather funny seeing on paper just how different Silje and I is...

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Åh, det var en fin flashback til bryllupet! Det er første gang jeg leser teksten hos hjartesmil, så utrolig fint hu skriver om dere! Og så sjukt fine dere er!!

    ReplyDelete