Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Who am I?

What better way to start a blog then to do a tag...


How old are you in five years?
In five years I'll be 32 years wise.

Who have you spent at least two hours with today?
With my lovely Mrs., S.

How tall are you?
Not tall enough to reach the highest shelf in the kitchen. 

Who did you call last?
The Mrs.

And who called you last?
One of my BFFs, S.V.

What does your last message read?
"Sh*t happens! I'll fix it. Thanks for letting me know" as a answer to a colleague who forgot something during our shift-change. 

Do you prefer to message or call?
Message.

What are your favorite place?
Either at home under my duvet on the couch with Frankie & Grace on the TV, or at Le Pain Quotidien in London with friends giving Bellini toasts. 

Which color are your eyes?
Blue.

When did you wake up today?
At 3.30 pm - slept all day since I work all night. 

What scared you as a child at nighttime?
The monsters under my bed. 

Which YouTube-clip made you laugh?
"August favorites" by ZoĆ« Sugg featuring Mark Ferris. 

What are one of your better traits?
Thoughtfulness for others. 

And what are one of the worst?
Being very curious. 

Do you sleep with or without clothes?
Both? Depends on the seasons. 

How many pillows do you sleep with?
We have six pillows on the bed, but only sleep on one each. 

Do you prefer shoes, socks or barefoot?
Barefoot.

What are you listening to right now?
The unusual quietness of a hotel lobby. 

Which ice cream are your favorite?
Salty licorice, polka and mango sorbet.  

And what is your all-time favorite dessert?
Ice cream! Or a apple pie. 

Do you like coffee?
Like? No. Love? Absolutely.

What do you prefer to drink at breakfast?
Guess... Hint: see above.

Can you play poker?
I can play "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga on Spotify, those that count? 

Do you want kids?
Without a doubt - yes, yes, and yes. 

And lastly, do you sleep on a specific side?
I always sleep on the left side of the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment